A very Easy, Quick and Delicious recipe.
Recipe Servings 4 | Prep Time 20 mins | Total Cook Time 35 mins | Difficulty Level Medium
- Paneer – 400 Gms
- Yougurt / Dahi – 8 Tbsp
- Kasoori Methi / Dried Fenugreek Leaves – 2 Tbsp
- Tandoori Masala – 1 Tbsp
- Chaat Masala – 1/2 Tsp
- Salt – 1 Tsp
- Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder – 2 Tsp
- Oil to Pan Fry Marinated Paneer
For Tawa Masala
- Oil – 2 Tbsp
- Cumin / Jeera – 1 Tsp
- Ajwain / Carom Seeds – 1/2 Tsp
- Hing / Asafoetida – 1/8th Tsp
- Onion – 1.5 Cups Chopped
- Ginger – 1.5 Tbsp Chopped
- Garlic – 2 Tbsp Chopped
- Green Chilies – 4 Chopped
- Capsicum / Green Pepper – 1 Cup Chopped
- Grinded Tomatoe’s – 1.25 Cups
- Salt – 1 Tsp Or According to Taste
- Coriander / Dhaniya Powder – 2 Tsp
- Turmeric / Haldi – 1/4 Tsp
- Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder – 4 Tsp
- Water – 3/4 Cup
- Garam Masala – 1 Tsp
- Cilantro – 3 Tbsp
- Cut Paneer into desired Shape and Keep Aside.
- In a Big Bowl add Yougurt, Kasoori Methi, Tandoori Masala, Chaat Masala, Sal and Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Mix all the Ingredients well.
- Add Paneer and Mix it with the marination.
- Mix it so all paneer peices are coated with Marination.
- Now keep the bowl in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Pan Fry Paneer
- In a Shallow Pan on medium heat add enough oil to Shallow fry Marinated Paneer.
- Once the oil is Hot , Add Paneer pieces carefully.
- Cook till the Paneer is Golden.
- Now flip it and cook on other side as well.
- Paneer should be cooked all around.
- To Make Grinded Tomatoes take 4 medium to large size tomatoes and Grind them in a Mixer till they are finely grinded.
- Take a Large Tawa or Deep Pan on medium high heat.
- Add Oil , Jeera, Ajwain and Hing.
- Saute till the Jeera Starts to crackle.
- Now add Onions and Cook till they are translucent. It will take about 3 minutes.
- Add Ginger, Green Chillies and Garlic. Saute till the raw aroma of Ginger Disappears.
- Add Capsicum and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now add Grinded Tomatoes and Salt. Mix everything well.
- Cook this mixture till it gets thick in consistency and is not watery. The consistency of this mixture should be thick and tomatoes should be cooked properly.
- Now add the Dry Spices. Coriander powder, Turmeric, Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder. Mix everything well and Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add Water and Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add Garam Masala and Mix well.
- Now Add pan fried Paneer and Cilantro.
- Mix Gently.